Please feel free to add (signed) suggestions to this list.
- Full name of weapon (e.g. N99 10mm Pistol as heading, with an article named 10mm Pistol)
- Comments on the following: Magazine Capacity, Accuracy, Damage, Weight, Rate of Fire, Reload Times, Shot Type (ie semi-automatic, bolt action, slug etc.)
- Appropriate situations in which the weapon is in its element
- Situations in which it would be difficult or foolish to use the weapon, and a suggested alternative (see Hunting Rifle)
- An honest appraisal of the weapon's usefullness
- Weapons which it is easily compatible with (e.g. the 10mm Pistol is a good sidearm for those weiding a Hunting Rifle because...)
- An image, possibly from the Vault wiki, which clearly shows the weapon
- Any extra images which illustrate certain characteristics of that particular weapon (see BB Gun common side effects)
All above by Grammarlad 15:09, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
- To have created 25 articles by the end of May
Please leave suggested goals below for approval by the project leader (administrators, high administrators and beaurocrats may add goals directly above)
Please add completed articles in alphabetical order.
There are two types of member:
- Project Leader - Responsible for maintaining an appropriate level of quality in articles, and setting new goals (can be temporarily replaced in the case of long term absence or neglect)
- Project Contributor - Responsible for creating articles, suggesting changes or additions to the author (but only correcting minor mistakes such as spelling and grammar without their consent), and upholding the standard of writing expected of this wiki.
Grammarlad 15:09, May 3, 2011 (UTC) - Project Leader
Sombar1 20:10, May 3, 2011 (UTC) - Project Contributor
Tioona 19:37, December 15, 2011 (UTC) -Project Contributor
Please add your signature below, with your position and expected contribution in the near future.