Unless there are objections I'm going to contact the wikia team about programing a bot for this wiki inorder to welcome new members, fix spelling errors, fix broken links, and just provide general support for the wiki. Also if anyone has other ideas about what other things the bot could help with I'd love to hear it.
For those of you that don't know a bot is an automated virtual user that makes manual edits based on pre-programmed parameters.Read more >
This is a list of proposed walkthrough pages. This was mainly made so I could easily keep up with walkthrough ideas I'm working on. If anyone has any to add please post in comments.
- All quest
- Surviving the Deathclaw promontory
- Stupid walkthroughs for Fallout/Fallout 2
- Best ways to maximize skills
- Assassinating Caesar
- Walkthroughs for achievements and trophies
- Slaver walkthrough for Fallout 2
- NCR Ranger walkthrough for Fallout 2
- Boss battle walkthroughs for The Master (Fallout), Frank Horrigan (Fallout 2), General Jingwei (Fallout 3: OP), Lanius (Fallout: NV), Lee Oliver (Fallout: NV).
The Wasteland Survival Guide is currently under vote by The Vault to become a sister wiki. As such I'm asking all members of this site to show your support for the wiki and vote. The poll will end on August 19.Read more >
Here is a list of things that I think would help our wiki.
- A bot to make minor edits and welcome new users and direct them to our guidelines page.
- Chat functions like those added to many other wikis including The Vault.
- That ugly ass checker board background changed to something that doesn't make our wiki look like crap.
- A smaller Fallouting logo (I'm ok with it but does it have to take up the entire top half of the homepage).
- Better menus that link to things that are important such as guidelines, popular blogs, stub pages, ect.
What do you guys think?Read more >
How do you guys think we should handle Fallout 3 / Fallout:New Vegas DLC. We currently have no pages dealing with content from add-ons such as The Pitt, Old World Blues, Dead Money, or Point Lookout. Do we just add the locations like normal and where would they go in the World of the Waste section.Read more >